Congratulations on making it to the home stretch! If you are
planning on participating in the 2017 Commencement Ceremony, please pay careful
attention to the information below and on the website: www.uwb.edu/commencement
(If you are not graduating in 2017, please unsubscribe
from this list.)
UW Bothell 26th Annual Commencement
Tuesday June 13, 2017
Safeco Field, Seattle
Undergraduate student check-in: 2:00 p.m.
begins: 4:00 p.m.
April 3 – 4 Ring and Announcement Fair
April 14 Deadline to submit your graduation
application (contact your advisor for more details) in order to:
May 1 – 19 Register for the Commencement
Ceremony and order your cap and gown
May 23 – 25 Attend Grad Fair
- Pick up your
regalia and graduate ticket, guest tickets, and more.
June 13 Ceremony Day!
- Arrive at Safeco Field between 2 –
3:00 p.m. to participate in the ceremony.
In order to walk in the ceremony, you must:
- Submit a graduation application with your advisor.
Only students with completed applications are eligible to participate in the
- Register online for the Commencement Ceremony,
order guest tickets, and purchase regalia between May 1 – 19.
- Each graduate participating in the ceremony may
receive up to 10 guest tickets.
- Participating students may request additional
- Live streaming will be available on the UW
Bothell website for those who cannot attend in person.
- If you or your guests need accommodations such
as an assistive listening device, mobility
impaired seating, wheelchair seating, make your request when registering.
HONORS AND ELIGIBILITY
- Questions about baccalaureate honor cord
eligibility should be directed to the Office of the Registrar: 425-352-5240
JOIN THE UWAA AND SUPPORT THE SENIOR CLASS GIFT
- Leave your legacy
and show your appreciation for the many opportunities you've had at UW